1100 Sacramento Street #902
Park Lane enjoys a world class location on Nob Hill next to The Pacific-Union Club, Fairmont Hotel, Grace Cathedral and Huntington Park.
Residence 902 is one of the premier homes at Park Lane and has never been offered on the open market. This classic and elegant home was created by the design firm Sagrera Brazil who preserved the beauty of the original 1920’s architecture while adding creative modern touches. Awe inspiring views and light in three directions – North, West and South – of Huntington Park, the Bay and a peek of the Golden Gate Bridge. This home is similar to a full floor in that it shares no walls with other units in the building.
Exquisite attention to detail- every inch was customized and utilized:
- Dramatic Entrance Gallery-perfect for the art collector;
- 10' ceilings,handsome walnut floors;
- Living Room with fireplace and Ruhlmann sconces;
- Formal Dining Room with Ruhlmann chandelier;
- Large custom eat-in kitchen with bay views, wenge cabinets,Thermador appliances, Calacatta marble and CaesarStone counters;
- Phillip Jeffries and silk wall coverings;
- Custom lighting;
- Master Suite with Walk-in closet and custom bath;
- Second bedroom with ensuite bath;
- Study or 3rd bedroom with ensuite bath;
- Numerous large closets and laundry room;
- One over-sized parking spot, separate storage room and new fitness room.
- Park Lane is a luxury tenancy in common that functions very much like a cooperative but without many of the restrictions. For instance: dogs are allowed , there are no financing restrictions and no board approval,etc.).
- 24 hour doormen and white glove services - with just 33 residences, there is a level of service and personal attention that is unequalled in San Francisco.
- Monthly HOA Dues $2454.24; includes Water, Heat, Garbage, Ext Bldg. Maintenance, Grounds Maintenance, Homeowners Insurance, Outside Management